We are looking for an analyst who can help organisations translate their business strategy into digital initiatives. Our analysts are the pioneers of our projects, they gather people around new ideas, explain and motivate new initiatives. We expect you to be a very curious person who likes to get to the bottom of things and is only happy when you explore new territory. You love to inspire people and are determined to deliver top quality digital projects.
You are the smart curator who knows what works and what doesn’t but more importantly, when you don’t know you know how to find out and explain. You keep a few steps ahead of others and are eager to jump into the details.
- You have already some experience in business or functional analysis or something similar
- You greatly appreciate quality and continuous improvement
- You are a team player and can get things organised
- You are ‘one hell of a communicator’ and can convince people in Dutch, French and/or English
- You are passionate about what you do and hungry to learn
- You have an analytical mind
- You have empathy
- You are an optimist and a positive communicator
- You are very curious and drawn to all things digital
You will work primarily on-site for our customers; most of them are located in or near Brussels. We have an office in Kontich and one in Brussels. We get together on a regular basis to share knowledge, experiences and meet the colleagues. You can read about work-together-day here. We stay in touch online (thanks to Slack!). Interested? Send your CV to info at foursevens dot be.Apply now