We are looking for an analyst. As an analyst you help organisations translate a business strategy into meaningful digital initiatives. Foursevens is a team of consultants that get things going. Our analysts are the pioneers of our projects, they gather people around new ideas, explain and motivate new initiatives. And they find ways to get stuff moving. We expect you to be a curious person who likes to get to the bottom of things and is only happy when exploring new territory. You inspire people and are determined to deliver top quality digital projects.
You are the smart curator who knows what works and what doesn’t but more importantly, when you don’t know you know how to find out and explain. You keep a few steps ahead of others and are eager to jump into the details.
- You already have some experience in business or functional analysis or something similar
- You greatly appreciate quality and continuous improvement
- You are a team player and can get things organised
- You are ‘one hell of a communicator’ and can convince people in Dutch, French and/or English
- You are of the curious kind and don’t take no for an answer
- You have an analytical mind
- You have empathy for all types of people
- You are good at talking and even better at listening
- You believe in a positive future driven by technology
You will work primarily on-site for our customers; most of them are located in or near Brussels. We have an in Brussels and flex-space in Gent and Edegem. We get together on a regular basis to share knowledge, experiences and meet the colleagues. You can read about work-together-day here. We stay in touch online (thanks to Slack!). Interested? Send your CV or Linkedin profile and phone number to info at foursevens dot be.